Friday 15 June 2007

4 DVDs

4dvds.jpg

Today I found these 4 DVDs for next to nothing. They changed the title so I didn't know exactly what I was buying, but I recognized some of the actor's names and took the chance. It was fun to find out which movies they are and I'm not disappointed. The quality is poor, but still... I haven't seen them yet.

Days of Hell = I giorni dell'inferno (1986), directed by Tonino Ricci

Thunder Squad = I cinque del Condor (1985, Wild Team), directed by Umberto Lenzi

The hard way = La via dura (1987, Colombian connection), directed by Michele Massimo Tarantini

Silent honour = La battaglia di El Alamein (1969, The battle of El Alamein), directed by Giorgio Ferroni (with George Hilton, and not George Hamilton, as the cover states)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

He Niels,
Leuke Blog man.Ben er even snel doorheen gegaan.

Where did you find these DVDs?
In a shop in Amsterdan I reckon?
Would be great to find such stuff in my home town but only dealer we have here is a very small FRS and basically the horror/action stuff they have is aimed at the MTV generation.

By the way thanks for the Egg tip ;-)
Downloading at the moment.Will be here in a couple of hours :-D
Would looove to have it on DVD sometime.

I'l be back for some more goodies and perhaps I van add some things of my own?
We'll see.
Till next time,pal.

Hugo

PS: I mentioned your Blog on Horrordvds.com so you might get more visitors in the near future:-)
Although there's not much activity at the moment,at least people read the threads.

Mahonie said...

Thanks Hugo...

My DVD-shop-around-the-corner has a lot of these cheap DVDs you don't see at FRS, most of them American B movies, but I'm only interested in Italian ones... These particular titles are Uk releases by 23rd century, sourced from a video.

Regards, Niels