Tuesday 26 June 2007

Profondo Gatto

When I watched Lucio Fulci's The Black Cat the other day, I noticed quite a resemblance between the crypt at the beginning of the film and the Museum of Horrors at the Profondo Rosso Store in Rome. Both are dusty, laced with spider webs and have these small chambers closed off with iron gates...

profondogatto1
Jill enters the crypt in The Black Cat

profondogatto2

profondogatto3

profondogatto4

prm4.jpg
The Profondo Rosso Store Website

prm1.jpg
And a few of my own photo's

prm2.jpg

prm3.jpg

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I dind't know it existed a Profondo Rosso Museum in Rome!

So interesting!

Hello friend, I'm on your blog for the first time. Really compliments! You watched a great number of Italian genre movies!

I'll come back on your blog. Needly!

(Visit my blog, too!)

Ciao!